There are numerous home loans available today, including FHA, VA and Conventional. All of these loans will require you to fill out a loan application. This process is much easier if you are prepared. Here is a list of required items you are going to need:
1. Latest 2 paycheck stubs
2. Last 2 years W-2’s or 1099’s
3. If self-employed; last 2 years tax returns
4. Most recent bank statements (all your accounts for 2 months)
5. Loan and lease information on other real estate owned
6. Drivers license or other form of ID
Your lender may want more information and if they do, they will ask for it. Like the Boy Scouts, “Be prepared”, and you will have completed your loan application in no time.