Old Town’s Knights of Pythias Temple

o62Now known as Carr’s Hall, this venerable building was built in 1880 as the Knights of Pythias Temple.  An interesting group of tenants followed including the Bethel Mission, Presbyterian Sunday School, Star Grocery and Anton Bush’s Grocery Store.  In 1983 it was completely remodeled and opened as Grazie’s Restaurant.  Today it is home to the Connelly Law Office.

Advertisements